Do you want to delete your Cash App transaction history? Cash App payment history records all transactions and activity by sending and receiving the money to and from your contacts. It is similar to a bank account. You can tap on any payment to display its details. It will also show if it has been completed or pending. All payments made via your Cash App are recorded automatically in your Cash App transaction report. The conveniences offered by technology are peer-to-peer money transfer apps such as Venmo and Cash App. And Cash App has now over 10 million users and this number is increasing every day. Cash App saves all activities, just like any money transfer app. Cash App saves money you send and receive. You can also save your bitcoin and stocks transactions in the Cash App payment history section.
When I saw that Cash App users are increasingly searching for – how to delete Cash App transactions history, I thought sharing the steps needed to erase the Cash App transaction history would make sense. This question does not only concern the Cash App. Users might also ask these kinds of questions about other payment apps. This post will focus on Cash App. This post will help you hide whether you’ve made a hidden purchase on Cash App or sent money to Cash App. So let’s begin now.
How do I check my Cash App transaction history?
You can check the failed and pending transactions anytime you want with just a few taps. With the help of the steps mentioned below, you can easily view your Cash App transaction history.
- You first need to open the Cash App mobile app.
- The second step is to tap on the activity tab located at the bottom of your home screen.
- Next, you will see all transactions history for Cash App.
- Select any transaction to view the transaction’s status, date, and time.
Is it possible to delete cash app history?
It is impossible to erase the history from your Cash App account. Once a transaction is successful from your account, there is no way to clear it will automatically be added to your payment history. The officials may not have considered this because the transactions are private and cannot be accessed by anyone except the account holder.
However, users can clear transaction history from the Cash App account. You can view the Cash App transaction history by tapping on the bottom-right corner. This information is only available to you, as the account number is yours.
How to delete a Cash App account?
You can permanently delete your Cash App account to end all Cash App activities, as we have already mentioned.
- Open your Cash App account.
- Click on Profile Icon.
- Next, tap on Support. Scroll down to find Something Else.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Close Account.
- Before you can confirm the deletion of your account, you will need to provide some information.
- After the account has been deleted, your $Cashtag will vanish. You won’t need to worry about its history.