Did you lose your phone and now wondering how to log out of the Cash App.? There can be different reasons why Cash App users want to log out from an account. And it is always better to do so. However, if you are worried about any unauthorized access to your Cash App account, you must immediately log out from that account. Users mainly contact us when they don’t have access to old devices in which the Cash App account is logged.
Keeping this in mind, we decided to write this blog on how to sign out from your Cash App account. Although there is no single button that will allow you to sign out of multiple devices simultaneously, there is a way you can go around to fix the problem. The most effective solution is to change the Cash App’s password. It’s the only way to access the Cash App for you at the moment. You must change the password in the Cash App to sign in and out of the Cash App from other devices apart from the current one you are using.
How to Log Out of your Cash App?
If your device’s mobile was stolen or lost, follow these steps to ensure that your Cash App account details are secure, and you must sign out of your Cash App account.
Here are the simple steps to sign out of an account in the Cash App account:
- Open the Cash App click on the Profile icon
- Here tap Sign Out
- Enter the phone number or email address associated with the account you wish to access in the next step.
- Follow the instructions.
How to Log Out from Cash App in case ‘Forgot Your Password?
If you’ve forgotten the PIN, you can reset the password and log out from the Cash App account. Here is the procedure to sign out of the Cash App on all devices in case you don’t know the account password:
- First, you must open the Cash App located on the phone device.
- Go to the Profile Tab.
- After that, scroll down and go to the ‘Privacy section.
- Select the ‘Cash App PIN’ tab.
- The next step is to choose the option “Forgot Cash App PIN.”
- The verification number will then be sent out to the telephone number associated with the Cash App account.
- When you’ve received the code, you need to copy it and paste the code into the field provided.
- Then, you’ll be taken to the next display on the device to create the PIN.
- After that, enter your newly created PIN (two times) to complete the process.
How to Log Into Cash App from any device using a desktop?
If you want to access the Cash App account via computers or laptops, then you can follow these steps step-by-step:
- To begin, first, visit the official website of Cash App.
- Then, sign in to the Cash App account using the required login credentials.
- Select the tab “Profile” located on the top right of the display.
- The next step is to click on the Privacy section.
- After following the pop-up menu, click on “Change Password.”
- Enter the code you received on your mobile on the next screen, and then enter the New Password in the provided box.
- Finally, you can click on the ‘Change Password’ button to save it.
- Note the instructions of Cash App resetting the password on your Desktop steps might differ, but they are simple to follow.
To sum up, we hope that now you are aware of how to log out from the Cash App on all devices using the App and computer, except the device currently in use. If you have any other issues, please get in touch with Cash App customer service to receive help in resolving the issue.