Cash App and Apple are known money transfer apps in the USA. Apple Pay is supported on iOS devices, and Cash App is compatible with Android and iPS devices. Although different, there are a lot of similar features and services on these two payment apps. However, many users remain ambiguous about transferring money from Apple Pay to Cash App.
Apple Pay now allows users to link the cash app card, which means whatever balance you have in your Apple Pay, you can spend it using the cash app card. However, there is no direct way to transfer money from Apply pay to Cash App.
Even though there is no direct transfer button to send money between the two platforms- fortunately, Cash App allows iOS users to integrate with Apple Pay, but only if you have a cash card; the app’s a free debit card. This article will discuss the 2 step process of how to transfer money from Apple Pay to your Cash App. So let’s first connect the cash card with the App pay.
How to add Cash App to Apple Pay through your Cash Card?
Take these steps and connect the cash card with Apple Pay:
- Open the Cash App on your phone
- Click on the cash card icon.
- Scroll down and select the option that reads Add to Apply Pay
- Then check the details, follow the prompts
- After confirmation, hit the Done’ button
Can I transfer money from Apple buy to Cash App?
As mentioned above, there is no direct route to send money between the two platforms. But there is a way- you need first to send money from Apple Pay to your linked bank account and then add money to your Cash App wallet as you can connect a credit card or debit card with Apple Pay.
How to transfer money from your Apple Pay to your Bank Account?
Following are steps that you need to take to transfer money from Apple Pay to a linked bank account:
- Open the Apply Pay Wallet
- Click on the Apple Pay Cash Card
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer
- There are two modes of transfer: Standard or instant money transfer. Select your preference- instant transfer or 1-3 business days, depending on your choice.
- Confirm the transaction with face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
How to transfer funds from a bank account to Cash App?
After successfully transferring money from Apple Pay to the bank account, you can easily transfer to Cash App directly. Remember that this should be a joint account with both these apps. Here is how to do this:
- Open the Cash App on your phone
- Click on My Cash
- Tap on the Add Cash in the next window
- Enter the same amount you had previously sent from your Apple Pay account to the bank.
- At last, hit the Add button to confirm the transaction.
Can I add a Cash App Card to Apple Pay?
Apple Pay allows users to add cash app cards by taking a few easy steps. Here’s how you can connect Apple to the Cash App by using the app.
- Unlock Cash App and click on the Cash Card.
- Select add the option to Apple Pay.
- Follow other prompts
- Click done to complete the procedure.
Similarly, you can use Apple Wallet to add the Cash Card. This is the way it operates.
- Open the Apple bank account from your phone and then tap on +.
- Click on the Credit or Debit card, and then provide an image of the Cash Card.
- Follow the steps on page 2 until you get to the last step.
- Complete the process until you can see the Cash Card in your Apple wallet.
To sum up, this indirect money transfer through Apple Pay to Cash App operates. Although it’s impossible to transfer money directly between the 2 platforms, using banks as a mediator is not a good idea. When it comes to spending money on Apple Pay, you can use the Apple Pay balance; link your cash card to Apple Pay using Cash App, and spend the money as you want.